Monday, January 23, 2012

Meeting with the boss on 'Discomfort" ...

So, I met with the boss today (That's you, Jamie). We've decided the bones are there make it worth moving to the next phase.

I have my marching orders, or at least a general idea which way to start wandering on the project I've codenamed "Truant One" for lack of a better title than "Discomfort." Thanks again to everyone for the input.

My goal is to be ready to bring the actors back together in the middle of February. That's exciting for me because I already miss them. I miss you too, so I'm motivated to get something built for you to take another look at just as quickly as possible.

If you are stumbling upon this blog and have no idea what I'm talking about, send us an email and we'll explain it (truantarts@gmail.com). We are always looking for new suckers ... er, audience members ... to join us in the creative process. In short, we are looking for you.

bob

No comments:

Post a Comment