Saturday, April 14, 2012

up for bid on April 22...

Leading up to our party and date auction, Truant Arts will be featuring one of our singles every day.  Today, Christina H., in the first person...

"Oh my, this is awkward; selling myself in order to best sell myself.  This is why I don't belong to any dating sites, cutely summarizing makes me cringe. Rest assured though, my looks or personality won't make you cringe.  At least, I hope not.  Looks are in the pic, so phew, no need to elaborate there.  As for the rest of me here goes: I'm quite a New Yorker and most definitely a Brooklynite (been here since '90 folks, top that!).  I play in a weekly bar trivia league and DVR Jeopardy!, to appease my inner nerd.  With all that implied intelligence, you can also expect quick wit, a bit of a smart ass, and
a pretty basic cool girl.  I run my own dogwalking business, love to bike Brownstone Brooklyn and when not doing those and a few other things, can usually be found watching too much television.  I'm no couch potato though, wanna do something?"


No comments:

Post a Comment